2008/06/03

Carter 3 Review

CARTER 3: EPICNESS




THAT IS THE WORD 2 SUM UP WHAT I AM LISTENING 2 RIGHT NOW. I CAN SAY, I HAVE HATE [NOT IN A BAD WAY] FOR ANYONE WHO GIVE THE CARTER 3 AN OK REVIEW.





What type of real gangsta dude can make an album, after 1, maybe even 2, leaks and it still be hot? Then on top of that make a remix 2 every hot song for about a year and still have more stuff [wait, epicness] to say. Not only does he speak nothing but goodness on this album, he is creative in giving it to ya.

Give any other artist the Dr. Carter beat [song, it can't even b classified as a beat] and have them use it...could it have been anymore epic than that?!? I don't think so.

But sheeit, why am I writing this Wayne said it himself, "I am not the same", so get right or get gone.... (for those of you that don't know, that means either or, live the dream!

Wash Ya Face & Get Ya Life Rite, Its Sliced.Toast Brethren.

No comments: